Throughout the world, international students will apply for internships with the World Bank. Students of any age accept applications for the World Bank Winter Internship Program 2023. You may apply for this World Bank Internship if you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
The World Bank does not impose an application fee. Moreover, those who apply will get hourly salaries for this paid internship program. So, the World Bank will cover all of the traveling interns’ costs.
The World Bank Internship Program will allow students and recent graduates to gain practical experience in banking. So, numerous internships in human resources, communications, accounting, and other fields are available through the World Bank Winter Internship. However, availability will fluctuate depending on the needs of the business at any given time.
The 4-week Paid Internship Program at the World Bank is distinctive. Applications are now being accepted for the 2023 Winter Internship at the World Bank. Therefore, the World Bank fully funded this internship, and it is being paid for in the United States. The application process is open to everyone in the world.
A candidate must hold an undergraduate degree and be enrolled full-time in a graduate program (pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. with intentions to return to school full-time) to be eligible for a World Bank internship. Additionally, the World Bank will pay all costs throughout the WB Internship program.
Details of the World Bank Wintership Program
Benefits of the World Bank Winter Internship Program
The World Bank Winter Internship Program provides huge financial benefits to the selected graduate students. Therefore, some of them are listed below:
- Interns will receive hourly salaries from the World Bank during their internship program.
- The interns will receive up to $3000 for travel expenditures.
- Interns will get an opportunity to upgrade their resumes.
Fields Offered by the World Bank Internship Program
- Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population)
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Private sector development
- Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
Who can Apply for the World Bank Internship Program 2023?
Anyone who wants to avail themselves of this internship program must fulfill the below essential criteria.
- Students who are graduated are eligible to apply for the World Bank Winter Internship Program 2023.
- Men and females are both eligible to apply to this internship program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in full-time graduate study.
- Anyone who is graduated can apply for this internship program, as there is no age limit.
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- It will be a plus point for the candidates to be familiar with the French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese languages.
- The applicant must know how to operate the computer system.
- Candidates from any field are welcome to apply for this internship program.
Documents Required to Apply:
Here are the essential documents that are required to apply for the World Bank Winter Internship Program 2023;
- Covering Letter
- Academic Documents, including mark sheets and certificates.
- Statement of purpose from an authentic source.
How to Apply?
If you are willing to apply for the World Bank Winter Internship, here are some essential things to follow;
- Willing candidates need to go through the application program for the World Bank Winter Internship Program.
- After going through the application form, you need to fill out the form properly.
- Make sure to fill out the application form within 90 minutes.
- Add the phone number completely, including country, city, and number.
- Make sure to attach files up to 5 MB.
- It is essential to attach the files in .doc, .docs, or .pdf format. But the recommended format is .pdf.
- Ensure that the file does not have symbols such as (-*>&#â).
- Before entering any information in the application form, keep in mind that the information will not be changed.
- After submitting the application form, candidates will get the application number via email.
Deadline to Apply for the World Bank Winter Internship
After going through all details of the World Bank Winter Internship Program, if you are willing to apply for this scholarship program, you need to know the deadline. You must have to submit your application form by the last date that is available on the official website.
So, the last date to apply for the World Bank Winter Internship program is 31st October 2023. Therefore, to secure your internship position, make sure to apply before the deadline.