Are you waiting for the scholarship in Canada to complete your master’s or Ph.D. degree? If yes, here is some exciting news for you! Therefore, this article will cover all the details about the University of British Colombia Scholarship 2023 for masters and Ph.D. programs.
Recently the government of Canada announced the University of British Colombia Scholarship 2023 is only for international students. So, if you are interested in studying abroad to pursue your academic career, you should avail yourself of this opportunity.
The University of British Colombia scholarship is one of the best UK scholarships for international students in 2022. It is aimed to provide the opportunity to international students. Moreover, it covers half of the expenses, including tuition fees, and partially funds the scholarship program. To apply for the University of British Colombia (UBC), there is no need for ILETS once you have attained your previous degree in English.
University of British Colombia Details
The University of British Colombia (UBC) is one of Canada’s oldest and most famous universities. Additionally, it was founded in 1906 and had campuses in Canada. Additionally, it has ranked in the top three universities in Canada. While in the ranking of the world’s best universities 2023, it lies in the 47th rank.
UBC is a public-based research university with advanced labs and one of the best postgraduate scholarships in the UK for international students. According to the reports, the annual research budget of this university is $759 million. Therefore, it is listed as one of the best fully equipped universities in the world.
University of British Colombia Scholarship Details
The University of British Columbia provides scholarship opportunities to international students.
Canada is hosting the UBC scholarship2023 program
Students can avail of UBC Scholarship 2023 to get Masters’s or Ph.D. degree.
Selected students will get Partially Funded benefits.
Selected students will get a stipend of $3,200 per year for the expenses.
Benefits of UBS Scholarship Program 2023
The benefits of the UBC Scholarship are given below;
- Partial funding of $3,200 year IMES (Foreign Major Entrance Scholarships) is awarded to deserving international students at UBC each year. When students apply for one of these awards, they are automatically considered superior and have intellectual promise. Students who qualify are given scholarships, which are renewable for up to three years of study and paid in four installments of $25,000 each.
- Students beginning their undergraduate studies in the Vantage One Programs at UBC are eligible for prizes of up to $25,000. Students are automatically considered for this scholarship when they apply to one of the Vantage One programs. The majority of the rewards will be awarded based on academic achievement.
- You can apply for this reward and consider your financial need when evaluating if you have a need. Additionally, the award will be presented on the advice of UBC Vantage College and is non-renewable. When you receive an award or scholarship, you become a part of a group of energetic and encouraging young leaders who enhance UBC through their distinctive perspectives, participation, and creativity.
Who is Eligible to Apply for UBC Scholarship 2023?
To apply for any scholarship, there are always eligibility criteria. So, the students must meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the UBS master’s and Ph.D.. scholarships.
Some of the eligibility measures are listed here;
- The applicant must be international.
- Candidates must carry as the full time.
- The applicant needs to be registered in the desired course at the University of British Colombia before applying for the UBC scholarship.
Required Documents to Apply:
To complete the application process, there is an essential document that you need to attach to the application form. Here is the only essential document to apply for the UBC scholarship 2023.
- Valid student authorization or study permit
How to Apply for UBC Scholarship 2023?
Willing students can avail of this opportunity by contacting the UBC official website. Candidates must fill out the application form carefully and submit it with the required documents.
Deadline to Apply
The last date to apply for the UK Masters’ degree UBC scholarship depends on the type of course. Therefore, each course has different deadlines at the University of British Colombia.
Official Website to Apply:
Interested candidates willing to apply for the University of British Colombia program can submit the application form. So, you can get the application form or fill it out online by reaching out to the official website of UBC. Additionally, here is the link to the official website to apply for this scholarship program.