Are you waiting for the announcement of the SUSI Summer Exchange program 2023 in USA? If yes, you have in the perfect zone. Recently, the announcement of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program is heard by the government of the United States.
This exchange program is one of the best summer student exchange programs in the United States that provides enough benefits. Therefore, these benefits include a monthly stipend, accommodations, traveling expenditures, health facilities, summer work, and travel 2022, and much more. Additionally, it is a fully funded program that will be awarded to the selected students.
In this article, we will cover all the details about the SUSI Summer exchange program 2023. So let’s start to learn about this program in detail!
SUSI Summer Exchange Program Details:
Here are the details of the SUSI Summer Program briefly described;
Fully Funded by:
The U.S Department of State
The United States of America
University of Massachusetts
Duration of Program:
Last Date to Apply:
28th October 2022
Date of Interview:
Final Test Date:
Expected in April or May 2023.
Restrictions and Rules of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program
According to the rules of the SUSI summer internships 2023, selected students can not reach the United States before the starting date of classes. Similarly, after completing the summer exchange programs 2021, students will not be allowed to stay more in the United States.
Regarding staying more in the states on the wish of their relatives, friends, or family, students will stay on the basis of case-to-case in the United States. Moreover, in violation of the rules of the host, university, and program, the state will suspend the student from the SUSI program.
Benefits of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program
The SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program provides a lot of benefits to the selected students. In fact, the selected students will not need to pay a single rupee. Because all this SUSI program 2023 will cover all the expenditures including your tuition fees, accommodations, traveling tickets, health facilities, academic facilities, and much more.
Some of the benefits of summer foreign exchange programs are listed here;
- Complete tuition fees.
- Fully funded program throughout the exchange program.
- Air tickets include International, National, and Ground transport.
- Textbooks allowance.
- Mailing Allowance.
- Cultural Allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Accident Insurance.
- Free Accomodations.
- Visa fees.
- Traveling tickets to visit the different states and sites.
- Monthly Allowance of $1500.
- Brand New IPAD.
- A Mobile Phone.
- Open Conference at Washington D.C.
Offered Fields to Avail of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program
The SUSI Summer Exchange Program offers various different programs to willing students who are interested in studying abroad. Therefore, some of the major programs are listed here. So, let’s get to know them!
- International Development
- Policy Development making
- Public Policy
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Before applying to the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2023, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility standards are discussed below;
- Both males and females belonging to any area of Pakistan are eligible to apply for this summer exchange program in 2023.
- At the time of applying for the SUSI program, the age of candidate must be 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates must be interested in the subject of “Public Policy Making”.
- Applicants must be good at English to apply for this program in the USA.
- Interested candidates should have left at least one semester regarding the Undergraduate degree program. After completing the SUSI program, students will be eligible to complete that semester.
- Applicants must have great leadership skills.
- Candidates should have the potential in participating co-curriculum activities.
- Having an interest in learning and knowing about the United States will be highly admirable.
- The academic history of interested students must have excellent performance in the form of certificates, awards, medals, and mark sheets.
- Candidates must be committed to the university’s rules and regulations.
- Applicants should have little information about traveling in the United States and their homeland country.
- Candidates must be talented, independent, open mind, responsive, and mature.
How to Apply?
After getting all the details about the SUSI Summer Exchange program 2023, now you have to get the final decision that whether you should apply for this program or not. If you are willing to apply for this program in the USA, the process is simple and easy.
Interested candidates must fill out the application form and submit it to the website of the Pakistan Exchange Program. It is also essential to submit it before 5 pm on 28th October 2022. Remember that the applications submitted after the given time will not be considered. Moreover, candidates must need to email the application form.
Format to Email the Application Form:
When you are submitting the application form and email the form to the SUSISLExchange@state.gov official website, you must follow the given format. If you will not follow this email format, your application form will not be considered anymore.
Here is the format that you have to follow to email the application form;
Province Name, City Name, Name of Institution, Applicant Name
Sindh, Karachi, KU, Your Name
Federal, Islamabad, LUMS, Your Name
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Malakand, University of Malakand, Your Name
Deadline to Apply
If you are interested to apply for SUSI Summer Exchange program in 2023, you must have to fill out the application form before the deadline. So, if you are willing to fill out the application form, the last date to complete the process is 28th October 2022.