Are you pursuing a law degree? An amazing opportunity to complete the law degree is the Max Planck Institution Law Internship in Germany in 2023. This 12-week MPIL internship program is extended. During this time, people can learn cutting-edge research and legal techniques applied in fieldwork. The main areas of emphasis are international, European, and comparative public law.
Therefore, students willing and encouraged to apply for that internship must avail of this internship program. There is a restricted number of seats available. So, you will have the opportunity to operate globally, advance your professional abilities, and build your network.
Details of Max Planck Institution Internship 2023
One of Germany’s top internship programs in 2023 is offered by the Max Planck Institute to bright undergraduate and graduate students. In 1924, the Berlin Institute was founded. Additionally, students would have several options in Europe thanks to their internship at the Max Planck Institute in Berlin. Moreover, it focuses on a fundamental analysis of public international law, EU law, and comparative administrative and constitutional law.
Selected students will get a lot of benefits by availing of this internship program. Moreover, one of the best internships in Europe provides you with the best environment to learn and research in a very peaceful working environment. Using contemporary techniques and procedures common in the developed world. So, you can determine the real abstract of the given problem and identify the answers.
Highlights of Max Planck Institution Law Internship 2023
Type of Program:
Type of Education:
Up to 12 weeks
1st December 2022
Benefits of Max Planck Institution Law Internship
Here are some of the benefits of Max Planck Institution Law Internship 2023;
- Selected students can research specific subjects, such as public, international, and European law, at this university.
- You will get a challenging working environment that will help you to learn well.
- Professional skills will be enhanced.
- A monthly internship of € 300 will be given to selected students.
- Students will be able to write legal summaries.
- Selected candidates will get a chance to work in international workshops and institutes.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply:
Here are the eligibility standards to apply for the Max Planck Institution Law internship 2023;
- Applicant must be enrolled in a university’s physics undergraduate or graduate program. Some of the fields in that applicants should be chosen are international relations, philosophy, social sciences, European affairs, and political science.
- Applicant must be proficient in researching work.
- Students who have done a Ph.D. will not be eligible to apply for this internship program.
- Candidates must speak the written English language. Knowing other languages i.e. EU languages and the German language will be considered as the plus point.
- Applicants must be proficient in Computer literacy.
How to Appy?
If you are willing to apply for the law internships in Europe, the procedure is here;
Willing students need to download the application form by reaching out to the official website. After downloading the application form for the Max Planck institution fellowship, you need to enter your personal information very carefully.
Now you have submitted the completed application form via email i.e. email@example.com. Don’t forget to recheck the application form before submitting it. Additionally, make the undesired area as NA.
Required Documents to Apply for Max Planck Institution Law Internship
Here are the documents that you need to complete the application process for the maritime la internships. So, let’s get to know them!
- Covering Letter (it must be consisting up to 2 pages in a PDF format)
- Transcripts (it must be written in English language describing complete details regarding admission to the university).
- Academic certificates.
- Photocopy of mark sheet and other certificates received by the High school.
Last Date to Apply for Max Planck Institution Law Internship:
The last date to apply for the Max Planck Institution Law Internship program is 1st December 2022. Therefore, if you are willing to apply for this law internship abroad, make sure to apply before the last date.