- Best online MBA programs for working
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree allows working professionals to study management, financial planning, and leadership in an online setting without leaving their jobs.
- But picking the right MBA program can be challenging because there are so many to choose from.
- We outline some of the most important factors you should consider before enrolling so you can make the best decision possible about which school will help you grow as an entrepreneur and achieve your career goals.
#1 NYU-Steinhardt (MCM)
- NYU Steinhardt’s Master of Commerce and Media (MCM) is a one-year, online MBA course for working professional.
- It is one of the best online MBA programs for working professionals because it focuses on the business and management of media and technology companies.
- The program is offered entirely online, so it is a great option for distance learning MBA for working professional. NYU Steinhardt also has a strong reputation, which can help you get ahead in your career.
#2 Northeastern University – D’Amore-McKim School of Business
- The D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University has consistently been ranked as one of the top business schools in the country.
- The distance MBA for working professionals is designed to help students advance their careers without having to sacrifice their job or family obligations.
- The program is also one of the most affordable, with tuition coming in at just over $30,000. And if you’re looking for a school with a strong reputation, Northeastern is one of the best online MBA programs for working professional.
#3 University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
- The University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School offers an online MBA program that is one of the best in the country for working professional.
- The school’s curriculum is designed to challenge students and help them grow both personally and professionally. A distance MBA for working professionals The faculty is made up of world-renowned scholars and practitioners, and the school provides a network of over 86,000 alumni.
#4 Duke University – Fuqua School of Business
- Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business offers an online MBA program designed specifically for working professional.
- The program is highly flexible, with six start dates per year to take courses at your own pace. You’ll also have access to Duke’s world-renowned faculty and resources, including career services and executive coaching.
- Duke’s online MBA program is ranked #4 on our list of the best online MBA programs for working professional.
#5 Georgetown University – McDonough School of Business
- Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business offers an online Executive MBA program designed specifically for working professionals.
- The program is flexible and can be customized to fit each student’s individual needs. The school also offers a distance learning MBA for working professionals who want to complete their degree while continuing to work full-time. In addition, Georgetown offers an online MBA for working professionals that is ranked #5 on our list.
#6 Arizona State University – Carey School of Business
- The Carey School of Business at Arizona State University offers an online executive MBA for working professional.
- This top-ranked program provides a comprehensive business education that can be completed in as little as 21 months.
- Students have the opportunity to take courses from faculty who are leaders in their fields. The program is flexible enough to accommodate busy schedules.
- The curriculum covers topics such as finance, marketing, and supply chain management, and students can tailor their studies to their specific interests and career goals.
- Upon graduation, students will be prepared to take on leadership roles in their organizations and make a positive impact in the business world.
#7 Georgia Institute of Technology – Scheller College of Business
- The Georgia Institute of Technology’s Scheller College of Business offers a part-time distance learning MBA for working professional.
- The program is designed to allow students to complete their degrees in just over two years.
- Classes are held both online and on-campus. The program is ranked #7 on our list of the best online MBA programs for working professional.
#8 Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
- At Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, working professionals can take advantage of the school’s multiple MBA programs offered online. The online programs are designed to fit the schedules of working professionals, with courses offered in 8-week sessions.
- Students in the online programs have the same opportunities to interact with faculty and classmates as students in the on-campus programs. Kellogg is ranked #8 on our list of best online MBA programs for working professional.
#9 Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Stanford offers a distance learning MBA program that is consistently ranked as one of the best online MBA programs for working professional.
- The program is designed for busy professionals who want to earn their degrees without having to sacrifice their careers. Stanford’s program is accredited by the AACSB and offers a variety of concentrations, including entrepreneurship, finance, and marketing.
- The average GMAT score for admitted students is 724, and the average GPA is 3.73.
#10 Boston College Carroll School of Management
- As a working professional, you know that earning an MBA can help advance your career. But with a full-time job, it can be tough to find the time to attend classes on campus. That’s where online MBAs come in. Here are the top 10 best online MBA programs for working professionals, based on factors like accreditation, reputation, and cost.
- The #10 best online MBA program for working professionals is offered by Boston College’s Carroll School of Management. flexible course options both during and outside of work hours, a diverse student body, and numerous degree paths to choose from, including multiple concentrations within traditional MBAs, and quality business rankings across publications.
- #23 among public schools in US News & World Report), Boston College offers one of the best chances at obtaining an online MBA from any school nationwide.
- There are many reasons to pursue an online MBA while working. You can keep your current job and salary, and many online programs are flexible enough to accommodate your work schedule. But with so many programs out there, how do you know which is the best online MBA for working professionals?
- To get more updates Subscribe to us.